Cystic acne is only slightly different from the common acne. It is characterized by cyst-like nodules of various sizes, which are filled with pus. It is usually painful and if untreated, may cause severe scarring. Basically, many people think, that these kinds of acne are solely caused by poor hygiene.
However, there are also other factors like genetics, hormones, stress, harsh cleansers or washing too often, greasy cosmetics and oily skin care products, medications, diet and pimple squeezing which allows dirt to enter the squeezed acne area.
Commonly, dermatologists are consulted for treatment for the outbreak of cystic acne. However, the most natural acne treatment, care and prevention can be used to avert this occurrence.
Most of the time, the most simple and basic measures are what we forget to be effective in battling cystic acne. These are the steps to maintaining a clean, healthy skin, devoid of these lumps that may cause our inferiority in everyday living.
- Cleanse the Digestive System. A clean digestive system aids in restoring the skin to restoration. To start off with cleansing the system, try and consume liquefied foods for a day, and it will help to regulate the skin health restoration process.
- Have a healthy diet. After which, you can start maintaining the digestive system’s healthy functioning by means of a healthy and nutritious diet, consisting mainly of fibrous foods, like whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, and less sweets as much as possible. Also, food with preservatives should be out of your food intake.
- Exercise. Physical fitness is another key element in ensuring the restoration of skin health. Indulging in a good physical activity at least one hour in a day helps to eliminate body toxins via sweat. It helps to make the skin breathe and is very important for healthy skin.
- Avoid harsh chemicals. There are a lot of skin care products that claim to have the best effects on your skin, but most of them are actually too harsh for your skin to manage. Examples are accutane and hydrogen peroxide. As much as possible, you must avoid use of these skin care products while you are in the process of skin health restoration.
- Positive Thinking and Smiling Helps. This is the ultimate rule, stay happy and stress-free.
At the end of it all, skin health restoration is very much dependent on how we care for the skin, and not by how much we make use of skin care medicines and prescriptions to beautify the skin.
Acne Foruncular Natural Treatment
People of all ages regard acne as a problem they don’t want to deal with, but there is a specific kind of acne that proves to evoke feelings of fear and much worry – vulgar acne.
This kind of acne is more aptly known in the medical world as foruncular or nodular cystic acne and is also known as phlegmous acne, serious acne and conglobata acne.
Vulgar acne, as its name suggests, is acne that’s not only stubborn but is extremely damaging to the skin. This kind of acne is characterized by open nodules or furuncles that suppurates pus or abscesses that are dense and often white in color, and deep pustules and blackheads that atrophy the skin. This kind of acne can persist for months on end. Clearly, foruncular acne qualifies as a dermatological nightmare.
Thankfully, there’s hope for those who suffer from vulgar acne. An acne foruncular natural treatment is formulated to help sufferers of foruncular acne get to the root of the problem and start the road to healing and relief from there.
Unlike other kinds of acne, external solutions such as pills, while they are also available in the market, are not suitable treatments for foruncular acne. In this kind of acne, the problem may originate from the liver, the intestines, the stomach, or the hormones – one or all of which may not function properly. That’s why an acne foruncular natural treatment usually consists of a specialized diet and specially medicated sauna baths.
Live the life you want. Start your acne foruncular natural treatment today.